Thursday, May 5, 2011

How DOES a Personal Style Consultant dress for her lifestyle?

Well I can't just preach to you on what to wear right? Here are a few choice outfits I've selected to share with you:

Hiding the after effects of baby #2
I'm 5'11" tall so I used an A-line over sized tank top to 'hide' the baby belly I was still rocking.
Because my tank was so over sized..I had to balance it out with a slim or skinny pant.
I wore this for a shopping session with a client.

Off to the coffee shop to so some work
Bad hair day so I threw on this camel colored hat. Boyfriend style cords in a peach color, white
v-neck tee from American Apparel and my trusty YANUK denim jacket and sandals.

My version of a trench coat
 I just can't do a traditional trench..not me but I found this army green trench
at Nordstrom that I LOVE! It has a dramatic color that gives it such personality. I can easlily
pair it with some slouchy jeans,  a lightweight cream sweater and my sand loafers.
Off to run errands in this outfit.

Are those faux glasses?
I got these faux fashion glasses because I just needed something extra for my casual
outfits.  I'm finding as a mother of two boys now, there is NO time get ready..
everything has to be what I call 'throw and go ready'. You have to throw it on..and go.
Off to a Closet Consultation in this outfit.

East side Mama
Channeling my East Side Hipster side:) Skinny jeans with a navy henley but layered my
hoodie under my leather jacket and paired with my ankle cowboy boots for some personality:)
Off to some weekend errands with boys..probably headed to HD:)

Making Spring work for Winter
Ugh, this winter has been SO gray and dreary! I needed to wear something
floral to boost my moral. Paired one of my spring/summer dresses over
some wool tights I have and pulled on my dark green motorcycle jacket and a scarf
to keep me warm:)  Outfit was complete with my fry boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment