Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mama Style: It's not about what you have to wear but what you choose to wear.


My family and I hit the Portland Rose Festival this weekend and while my family explored some of the ships I manned the strollers and people watched.  I couldn't believe my eyes. Almost every Mother I saw was wearing the same outfit! I swear to god!  
  • Tee shirt
  • Capri cargo pants
  • Hooded sweater shirt
  • Comfortable looking sandals 
I'm a mother of two boys, one of which is still a baby and if I can find time to wear clothing that's practical, comfortable and still stylish so can these Mamas.  I wondered, maybe these Mom's feel like they have to wear that.  When did we give up our right to look and feel stylish as Mother's and why is this becoming a epidemic?  Style is all about what you choose to wear.  I get it...you have to be comfortable, you have to be practical but aren't you allowed to still look and feel beautiful?  Just say'n.


Mama Style: It's not about what you have to wear but what you choose to wear.




No comments:

Post a Comment